NUCIDA test management describes the systematic and efficient planning and control of all test activities to increase and sustainably ensure the quality of your software product. In this way, the often hidden risks in your quality assurance can be assessed and minimized, and later cost traps can be prevented. The test manager is also the leading co-designer in the selection of test automation tools, as well as in the implementation of test automation.
Particularly in digitization projects in agile environments, the professional test manager plays an important role in the successful running of the entire product development process. He can be compared to the structural engineer in building construction. This person must be involved in the project from the very beginning and take on important coordinating and communicative tasks to ensure healthy product development and the sustainable success of the project.
For us, a pragmatic approach and a methodical approach are not contradictory. We get to the heart of the matter and master all types of testing in a methodologically sound manner. From integration to regression testing, we test all functional test levels. We check the usability of your applications, carry out load and performance tests and test the security precautions of your systems. It makes no difference to us whether we are testing web, desktop or client/server applications or native apps. Complex infrastructures with a multitude of different system components make our work interesting and challenge us to top performance. We feel at home in any system, regardless of tech stack, architecture or operating system.
We offer a full range of test management consulting services such as:
- Process analysis and process optimization
- Creation of individual test strategies and test plans taking into account internationally recognized standards and best practices
- Provision of our test managers
- Agile Testmanagement
- Definition of test scenarios, test steps (use cases)
- Tool evaluation support
- Introduction of test tools
- Initiation and implementation of test automation
- Test execution
- Test logging, test evaluation and fault management
- Support during the entire testing process
- Project management in test management
- Education and training in testing topics
Not only are we experts versed in the use of many test management tools, but we have actively developed some key product features with the vendors concerned in subsequent tools.
- Microfocus ALM
- MS Testmanager (Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server)
- Silk Central
- XStudio Test Management